Postdoctoral position for CO₂ Storage Division at I2CNER at Kyushu University
The International Institute for Carbon-Neutral Energy Research (I2CNER) at Kyushu University, Japan is actively seeking candidates for post-doctoral research associates.
We wish to appoint a post-doctoral researcher who focuses on (1) seismic data analysis and interpretation or (2) reservoir fluid flow simulation (or porous flow simulation) in the SIP project “Next generation research technology of submarine resources”. In this project, our group investigates geological structures using offshore seismic data and applies reservoir simulation in order to reveal subseafloor fluid circulation system.
The International Institute for Carbon-Neutral Energy Research (I2CNER) is a member of the World Premier International Research Center Initiative established by the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Science and Technology (MEXT). The ITO Campus of the Kyushu University houses extensive state-of-the-art experimental and computational facilities.
We are seeking candidates for post-doctoral research associate who is studying one of the following fields:
- Reservoir fluid flow simulation
- Porous flow simulation
- Multi-channel seismic data analysis and interpretation
- D. holder (that about to finish a Ph.D. can also apply).
- An applicant must have the willingness and ability to research in the above specialized field.
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS*
- Curriculum vitae including face picture, academic position, contact address.
- Previous researches and experiences (~ 400 words)
- List of publications
*Separate lists for refereed journal and conference proceedings.
- Names and contact information of 1 or 2 references
SALARY & STARTING DATE
[Salary] 4,400,000 ～4,800,000 yen / year
*Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
[Starting Date] 1st January 2016 , or as soon as possible after the date
- Friday, December 11, 2015, 17:00 (Japan time) • Interviews may take place prior to closing date.
Please email your application via email attachment to: tsuji (at) i2cner.kyushu-u.ac.jp
Please contact : tsuji (at) i2cner.kyushu-u.ac.jp
Takeshi TSUJI , Associate Professor
International Institute for Carbon-Neutral Energy Research (I2CNER)
744 Motooka, Nishi-ku, Fukuoka
Postal Code 819-0395, JAPAN
Kyushu University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The administration, faculty and staff embrace diversity and are committed to attracting qualified candidates who also embrace and value diversity and inclusivity.