3rd JFLI-Tokyo Tech. Workshop 2019
The 3rd Japanese-French Laboratory for Informatics (JFLI) Workshop 2019 will take place on May 15 and 16th 2019at Tokyo Institute of Technology. This Workshop is a collaborative workshop with the Tokyo Institute of Technology (Tokyo Tech) and it is a followup of previous JFLI joint workshops with Kyushu University (2017) and Osaka University (2018).
The main objectives of this Workshop is to gather the Computer Science Research Community in Japan that have interest in collaborating with French partners and Institutions or with the Japanese-French Laboratory for Informatics (JFLI, CNRS UMI 3527).
The participation is open and free to everyone upon registration. Inscription form is available at the bottom of this page.
The topics of interest of the workshop include (but not limited to):
- Next-Generation Network
- High-Performance Computing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Images and Multimedia
- Software, Programming Models and Formal Methods
- Quantum Information
- Optimization, Data Structures, and Algorithms
Looking forward to see you soon at JFLI-TokyoTech Workshop
- Dr. Jean-François Baffier – Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Dr. François Bonnet – Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Prof. Xavier Defago – Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Dr. Thomas Silverston – Shibaura Institute of Technology
- Dr. Ken Wakita – Tokyo Institute of Technology
More information : JFLI – Tokyo Tech Workshop 2019