Mon14Apr201414:30 – 17:15
Horizon2020 – New opportunities for Japanese researchers to join international projects
The Delegation of the European Union to Japan will host an event on 14 April on the topic of:
"Horizon2020 – New opportunities for Japanese researchers to join international projects"
The event will feature the following speakers:
- Prof. Yoichiro Matsumoto (Executive Vice President, the University of Tokyo)
- Prof. Anders Karlsson (Vice President for Global Academic Relations, Elsevier Tokyo)
- Mrs. Christina Russo (Director for International Cooperation, DG RTD European Commission)
- Mr. Kazushi Watanabe (General Manager,Sumitomo Precision Products)
- Prof. Naoto Kobayashi (Center for Research Strategy, Waseda University)
- Mr. Yoichi Iida (Director, Aerospace and Defence Industry Division, METI)
- Toshiyasu Ichioka (JEUPISTE and National Contact Point)
- Lee Woolgar (EURAXESS)
Further details and the title for each talk can be found in the attached files.
There will be EN/JP simultaneous interpretation.
Date: Monday April 14, 2014
14:30 – 17:15
For registration, please contact Kaoru Tomihisa, Science and Technology Section, EU Delegation to Japan at: kaoru.tomihisa (at) eeas.europa.eu